Helvetica Font, also known as Neue Haas Grotesk, is a Sans-serif typeface that was founded in 1957 by Swiss designer Max Miedinger. He is known for creating Helvetica typefaces that gave him acknowledgment worldwide. It makes the context easy to understand and read even from a distance; that’s why it is used in various notable places.
If you are looking for a font that makes your design engaging and makes your content readable and understandable, Helvetica Font is a perfect recommendation for you. It is often used by the United States Government and is often seen on various posters.
With its increasing popularity, its multiple Variants were originated after its release, for Example, Helvetica Light, BMW Helvetica, Helvetica Rounded, Helvetica Narrow, and a few others. However, if you want to convert any font into your desired style, you can use the Helvetica font generator.
Usage of Helvetica Font
Helvetica Font letters have been used in many places for different purposes since its release, due to which more and more people got to know about its font. It is a widely used Sans-Serif typeface that made headlines when used for the logo of an Italian Manufacturing company, Casino S.p.A.
It is mainly used in transportation settings. In 1989, the public transportation of New York used this font in signage. The American international business machine corporation used the Helvetica Neue till 2017. Furthermore, the font is used in various documentaries and tv shows.
Helvetica Font Family View
|Designer||Max Miedinger, Eduard Hoffmann|
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
Helvetica font can be used without purchasing a license for personal use. However, for commercial use, you need to buy the license in order to use it legally. You can purchase Helvetica font and start using it for commercial purposes.
Helvetica Font Family (Includes 36 Typeface)
- Helvetica Pro Light
- Helvetica Pro Light Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Roman
- Helvetica Pro Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Bold
- Helvetica Pro Bold Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Black
- Helvetica Pro Black Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Light Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Light Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Bold Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Bold Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Black Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Black Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Narrow Roman
- Helvetica Pro Narrow Roman Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Narrow Bold
- Helvetica Pro Narrow Bold Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Compressed
- Helvetica Pro Extra Compressed
- Helvetica Pro Ultra Compressed
- Helvetica Pro Inserat Roman
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Bold
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Bold Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Black
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Black Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Bold Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Bold Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Textbook Roman
- Helvetica Pro Textbook Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Textbook Bold
- Helvetica Pro Textbook Bold Oblique
- Helvetica Std Fractions
- Helvetica Std Fractions Bold
Similar Fonts to Helvetica Font (Related Fonts)
- Aktiv Grotesk Font
- Univers Font
- Untitled Sans Font
- Acumin Font
- VISIA Pro Font
- Noirden Sans Font
- Bw Nista International Font
- Exensa Grotesk Font
- Noveltica Nova Pro Font
Helvetica Font Free Download
In order to download the font, click the button mentioned below. The Helvetica font will be downloaded within seconds that you can use for personal use.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Which Font Is Closest to Helvetica?
There are various fonts that are closed to the Helvetica font. However, Arial font, a San-serif, is considered the closest one.
Is Helvetica Font in Word?
If you install the font on your computer appropriately, you will see Helvetica font in a word file as a choice. Furthermore, it will be seen in other places too.
Why Is Helvetica the Best Font?
Helvetica, a San-serif typeface, is considered one of the highly used fonts because of being fallen into the category of classic and modern design. Furthermore, a pair of this font with Lato font increases the readability factor, so it is often used on posters, headlines, headings, etc.
How Do I Get Helvetica Font in Adobe?
Helvetica is not installed by default. You can add different text styles with Typeset in CC Application and InDesign. From Typekit, pick Type > Find Fonts to perceive what’s accessible in in-design. Just text styles set apart as “Work area” can be utilized in work area applications like InDesign.
How Can I Use Font Commercially?
If you want to use the font for commercial purposes, you need to purchase a license because it is illegal to use public property without legal permission.